- Parties need to be abolished-immediately.
- Fact-checkers are called that for a reason. They check facts. Facts are indisputable and cannot be lied away, no matter how many times you say they aren’t true or deny their existence.
- Religion should never be a reason for running for President and should never be a reason for oppressing any demographic. Leave religion in your home when you come to Washington D.C., please.
- American people just want a chance, not a lecture and certainly not a brush-off. Over 47% of us voted for President Obama. Including folks in the military.
- This country isn’t made up of Quakers and Pilgrims any longer.
- My womb is magical and deeply fascinating and mysterious to old, white, Republican politicians.
- We are a country that sees these things as non-threatening: same-gender marriage, pot, and women.
- We are a country with folks who still see these things as very threatening to the point of crippling their thought process: same-gender marriage, pot, and women.
Thank goodness it’s over. Congratulations, Mr. President.
Bonus thought: My ideal 2016 Presidential ticket would be Elizabeth Warren/Hilary Clinton.